Meet Optometrist Dr. Deanna Rankin
Dr. Deanna Rankin is an experienced optometrist at VisionQuest Eyecare. She specializes in ocular surface disease, pre- and post-operative care, and ocular disease management.
Dr. Deanna Rankin, O.D., earned her bachelor’s degree from Indiana University before successfully completing her Doctor of Optometry from Indiana University’s School of Optometry. While in school, she specialized in ocular health and ocular surface disease.
After graduating, Dr. Rankin completed three internships: one with the Cataract Laser Institute, and two through the VA Medical Centers in Cincinnati, OH, and Manchester, NH. These experiences greatly expanded her medical repertoire to include pediatrics, pre- and post-operative ocular care, and glaucoma. Passionate about her hometown, Dr. Rankin is excited to serve her community in Greenwood.
Services & Specialties
- Macular Degeneration
- Dry Eye
- Ocular Surface Disease
- Pre- and Post-Operative Ocular Care
- Ocular Disease Management
Achievements / Memberships
- Former Member — Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity
- Former Member — American Optometric Student Association
- Member of the Indiana Optometric Association and the Central Indiana Optometric Society
- A member of the Greenwood High School band and Irish Guard that won state in 2013 and 2014
- Volunteers at Johnson County Animal Shelter
Get to know Dr. Deanna Rankin
Deanna absolutely loves her hometown of Greenwood, Indiana, and when she’s not serving patients, she can be found enjoying the city’s vibrant shopping and restaurant scene.