Rae A. Winters, O.D., is a developmental optometrist and pediatric and binocular specialist at VisionQuest Eyecare. As an expert in myopia management, her biggest passion is to help kids remove the visual barriers to their success.
Education & Experience
After graduating from DePauw University with her Bachelor of Arts, Dr. Winters received her Doctor of Optometry from Indiana University School of Optometry. While completing her private practice residency in vision therapy and rehabilitation at Wow Vision Therapy in St. Joseph, Dr. Winters received special training in the optometric treatment of strabismus, amblyopia, vision-related learning difficulties, and traumatic brain injury.
Services & Specialties
- Myopia management
- Vision therapy
- Strabismus (eye turn)
- Amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Treatment for vision-related learning difficulties
- Treatment for traumatic brain injury
- Focus Vision Therapy
- Primary Care
Achievements / Memberships
- Fellow of the College of Optometrists in Vision Development
- Member of the Indiana Optometric Association
- Member of the American Optometric Association
- Participant in the American Optometric Association’s InfantSEE program
Get to know Dr. Rae Winters
Dr. Winters, an Indy native who now resides in Fishers, remains there with her husband, Ryan, their son, Will, and their dogs, Otis and Bo. When she isn’t at the office, she enjoys photography, traveling, and spending time with her family.